Terms & Conditions
If you have accessed this Website and making use of information on it, is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use. You should carefully read these Terms and Conditions of Use. By using our website, you will be deemed to have accepted them.
Everyday Flowers reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, without giving notice anyone.
1) Local deliveries will be done as per timings committed over the phone.
2) Orders for delivery in remote cities / small cities are accepted one day in advance. Delivery timings may vary on a case-to-case basis, which will be communicated on an order-to-order basis.
3) Order Deliveries are only possible in city limits or our serviceable area. We may ask for extra additional charges if delivery locations are far from our serviceable area. We may cancel order if delivery location is not in our serviceable area.
4) Order will be shown as Delivered when receiver is not available at address, premises closed, receiver phone no. is wrong number, receiver not reachable over phone, receiver not taking our phone, Receiver refuse to accept the order.
5) Product delivered may not be exactly the same as those shown on the website. We make all possible efforts to deliver the similar arrangement but because of seasonal and location constraints, we may need to substitute some flowers or color of flowers. Although we promise that the number of flowers will be the same and the value of the substitutions will be equal to or higher than what is shown on the site.
6) Cake Shape, Flowers Style / Decoration , Baskets , Trays, Wrapping shown on website are indicative only actual shipment may not contain / vary in shape / color, wrapping or decoration. Products seen may vary from original flowers in terms of availability.
7) We reserve the right to cancel any order any time without any prior notice.
8) Due to uncertain occasion / disaster like rain, snow, strike, earthquake or any similar natural or public incident, if we are unable to deliver on the same day, the same order would be delivered on the next day.
9) Please make sure you provide correct address and phone numbers with details when making a request to make our delivery process efficient and reliable. We will not be responsible for any incorrect addresses and no complaints for the same will be entertained.
10) Time shown on website are IST (Indian Standard Time) and the prices shown on the website are in INR . Kindly check the price before placing the orders
11) Request for change in any order details , items, time of delivery, or delivery address / location are only accepted 1 day prior to delivery date.
12) Order delivery will be attempted only once and for any reason if we are unable to deliver order , we may ask for extra charges for Redelivery of your order.
13) Under extreme and rare cases, if we are not able to make a delivery we will ensure that you get 100% refund of your money. No other claims apart from the 100% refund will be tenable.
14) We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Everyday Flowers declares that all the graphics, logos, icons and symbols identifying Everyday Flowers or its products or services are the proprietary marks of Everyday Flowers. These trademarks may not be used or reproduced in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or cannot be copied or reproduced with an intention to gain commercially. All other trademarks not owned by Everyday Flowers that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners.
Downloading any part of this website is allowed for personal, educative or non-commercial purpose. However, you may not remove any trademark, watermark or copyright notices from the materials that you may download.
Except as expressly provided herein, you may not modify, copy, distribute, broadcast, transmit, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, sell, mirror, frame, deep link, or otherwise use any information or material obtained from or through this site without the prior written permission of the material's owner. As a condition of your use of this site, you warrant to Everyday Flowers that you will not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful, unauthorized, or inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, and you agree that this license to use the Everyday Flowers website will terminate immediately upon your violation of this warranty. Everyday Flowers reserves the right to terminate your access to this site and its content at any time, with or without a notice served on you.
Unless otherwise indicated, all the material and the content on this site, including formats, symbols, text, graphics, images, and logos, is the property of Everyday Flowers or its content suppliers and is protected by International copyright laws and regulations.
In addition, Everyday Flowers owns a copyright on this site as a collective work or compilation, and in the selection, coordination, enhancement, and arrangement of the site's content. Except as expressly provided herein, Everyday Flowers does not grant any express or implied right to you.
The intellectual property rights are fully enforced by Everyday Flowers.
Everyday Flowers does not guarantee that all the content displayed on the website to be accurate. While Everyday Flowers endeavours to provide the most accurate, up-to-date materials available, the information, materials, products, and services available on this site may include inaccuracies, typographical errors, or outdated information. Moreover, Everyday Flowers may make modifications or changes to the site or the information, materials, products, and services described in this site at any time.
Everyday Flowers is not responsible for and need not honor typographical or unintentional pricing errors on the site.
Everyday Flowers reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders at any time, including but not limited to orders that contain incorrect prices or product descriptions, orders in which Everyday Flowers believes the customer has violated applicable law, and orders that Everyday Flowers believes are harmful to Everyday Flowers or its affiliates. Everyday Flowers also reserves the right to limit the number of items purchased or orders placed through this site.
Everyday Flowers makes no representations about the suitability, completeness, timeliness, reliability, legality in your jurisdiction, or accuracy of the information, materials, products, and services described or contained in this site for any purpose. Products sold on the Everyday Flowers website, all information, materials, products, and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantibility, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and noninfringement.
19) Linked Sites
This site contains links to sites owned and maintained by persons or entities other than Everyday Flowers does not regularly review materials posted, or products or services offered, on the websites to which this site is linked. Everyday Flowers does not necessarily endorse all of the materials, products, and services available on such linked sites, and Everyday Flowers expressly disclaims responsibility for the contents of any linked site, the accuracy of any information contained in a linked site, and the quality of the products and services offered at any linked site. Any decision to view the contents of any linked site is solely yours and is made at your own risk.
Everyday Flowers welcomes your comments about your experiences shopping with us and your suggestions about how to improve this site. Any comments, ideas, suggestions, information, or any other content you contribute to Everyday Flowers or this site (including the name you submit with any content) will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license for Everyday Flowers to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works from, display worldwide, or act on such content--without additional approval or consideration--in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content, and you waive any claim to the contrary. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you contribute to this site and that use of your content by Everyday Flowers will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Everyday Flowers, its affiliates, and all of their employees, agents, officers, directors, proprietors, partners, representatives, shareholders, servants, attorneys, accountants, predecessors, successors, and assigns from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and litigation expenses) relating to or arising from your use of this site or any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
22) Applicable Law
By visiting Everyday Flowers, you agree that the laws of Chennai, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Everyday Flowers or its affiliates.
23) Local Laws
Everyday Flowers makes no representation that materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where any of the contents of this site are illegal is prohibited. Further, Everyday Flowers makes no representation that the products and services available for sale or use on this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and use or purchase of such products or services from territories where such purchase or use is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access or make purchases from this site from other locations, you do so on your own volition and are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
24) Entire Agreement
These Terms and Conditions, together with Everyday Flowers 's return policy, security and privacy, substitution policy, and other rules and policies posted on the site, which are hereby incorporated as if set forth fully in these Terms and Conditions, constitute the entire agreement between you and Everyday Flowers with respect to your use of and material available through the site, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals between you and Everyday Flowers with respect to this site. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved.
In the event that any provision contained in these Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to any law, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Everyday Flowers as a result of these Terms and Conditions or your use of this site. The waiver by Everyday Flowers of one breach or default under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute the waiver of any subsequent or other breach or default.
26) Important Notice to Webmasters.
Regarding the use of trademarked names in metatags and/or hidden text, we have a no-tolerance policy. The use of trademarked names in metatag keywords is trademark infringement, and the use of trademarked terms in page text, metatags, and/or hidden text for purposes of gaining higher rankings from search engines is unfair competition.
Linking to any Everyday Flowers web page is prohibited absent express written permission from Everyday Flowers. Framing the Everyday Flowers website with links, advertisements and/or other information not originating from the Everyday Flowers website is expressly prohibited.
27) Any alterations or modifications or changes to the terms and conditions can be done by Everyday Flowers without giving notice to anyone.